This newly created position is a key component to transforming the design of client attraction and retention in the firm. The role of the Founding Partners has been re-designed to better align with their individual core strengths. Initial duties will focus on playing an active but supporting role in one of the Partner’s book of business. Then, over time, as credibility and relationships build, additional responsibility for managing the relationships will transition to this position. Our client is seeking an individual with a proven track record of maintaining high quality, trusted advisor level relationships with clients. The selected Financial Planner will be responsible for facilitating key vision-clarifying conversations with families and will utilize a wide range of solutions to create a plan that meets the unique goals of each client. While client relations are a key component of the position, selling or attracting new clients will not be part of this role. Instead, this position will focus solely on all aspects of fostering great client relationships and creating sound financial strategies.
Providing consistently superior client-centered financial planning that focuses on core values and future vision, our Michigan based client is ahead of the curve. This team works closely with their clients, focusing on relationships and communication first. The ultimate goal is to create a plan that aligns with the future vision of a unified family rather than fit the client into a pre-determined list of offerings.
With a focus on and dedication to healthy communication, respect and support, this firm has a feel different from most in the industry. They continually invest in personal development to create a cohesive, energetic team that provides top notch service to their high net-worth clients. This organization is dynamic and poised for exponential growth with a strategic sales plan and unique organizational structure that will catapult them to higher levels of success.
• Great Communicator
• Intuitive Listener
• High Integrity
• Creative Problem Solver
• High Energy
• Strategic Thinker
- Responsible for coordinating and orchestrating all activities required to conduct effective, professional face to face client meetings and to maintain good relationships.
- Acts as lead person in the client relationship, orchestrating all activities involved in managing client accounts. Coordinates all client and client support activities.
- Coordinates investments, legal strategies, tax strategies, financial planning, estate planning. Is the Chief integrator of each client relationship.
- Drives the process of discovery designed and adopted by the firm.
- Participates in the investment management process and decision-making as part of the investment team.
- There is daily contact with sensitive and confidential information.
- This position has the authority to make significant choices or decisions without specific guidance or direction.
- Functions in a lead capacity over team members on a regular basis but is not a direct supervisor. May assign, schedule and monitor the work of other team members.
- Position reports to the firm’s Partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance preferred.
- The following Certifications: Series 7, 66 & Life Accident and Health, CFP Certification preferred but not required.
- Minimum Experience 3 to 5 years managing and facilitating client meetings.
- Intuitive ability to identify, coach through and reach resolution for communication issues, relationship challenges, gaps in future vision, core values, etc., while assuring all involved are truly heard and acknowledged.
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in a professional manner with team members and clients.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications to perform essential functions listed above.
- Strong analytical and mathematic skills with a good attention to detail.
- Requires a high degree of organization, time management and discretion.
- Great customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks, multi-task, follow-through.
- Strong facilitation, negotiation, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Ability to take quick action and make sound decisions.
- Must be resourceful and creative
Send your resume to email@example.com with the exact title of the position you are applying for as the subject line.