Multi-Channel Marketing Manager
Our client is seeking a Multi-Channel Marketing Manager with 4 or more years of professional experience planning, executing and analyzing B2B direct and online marketing initiatives. This individual will create, strategize and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns, programs and print collateral that successfully accomplish sales objectives.
- Align with Sales Management to create, strategize, plan and execute marketing initiatives that support sales objectives for Lighting Supply’s traditional and ecommerce sales channels, and wholesale division.
- Oversee the design and production of all general business forms, marketing materials, direct mail events, and Internet marketing promotions.
- Coordinate activities to support customer education events, trade shows and other public appearances.
- Track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and promotions. Develop methods to acquire feedback from target markets and assess customer/industry perception. Determine ROI for key marketing initiatives.
- MDF (Marketing Development Fund) budget management. Work closely with Product Management and Sales to plan, track and reconcile available vendor funds. Measure effectiveness of MDF spending.
- Identify other viable advertising and marketing opportunities to improve brand recognition, promote sales growth and cultivate new customer relationships.
- Manage customer and prospect mailing lists. Qualify list sources and negotiate purchases.
- Organize content, product information and images for production of print projects.
- Profile target markets across multiple sales channels. Analyze market potential and penetration for top market segments.
- Prepare and distribute press releases.
- Select vendor sources. Negotiate terms and identify service expectations with all service vendors.
- 4-6 years professional marketing experience – 2+ B2B
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent related work experience.
- Demonstrates strong project management skills.
- Operates effectively amongst work teams. Solicits and incorporates diverse perspectives.
- Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously.
- Works well in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills. Able to write concise content/copy.
- Analytical skills – delivers solid quantitative and qualitative analysis/ROI
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experienced with web and social media
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the exact title of the position you are applying for as the subject line.